All patrons, regardless of age, must have a ticket. There is a $5 processing fee for all phone orders, walk-up sales and web sales. Please bring a valid photo ID and the credit card used for purchase when picking up tickets at our Will Call window. If another party is picking up tickets you purchased, please provide authorization to the Box Office either in writing or phone call.
- ALL TICKET SALES ARE FINAL. There are NO REUNDS, CANCELLATIONS or CREDITS offered if you miss your performance for any reason. This includes, but not limited to: ILLNESS, DEATH, MEDICAL EMERGENCY, EXTREME WEATHER, TRAFFIC, BRIDGE OPENINGS, etc. When possible, Theatre management may, but is not obligated, to attempt to make reasonable accomodations for patrons to see the current production they missed.
- Tickets purchased two weeks or more in advance will be mailed to the mailing address you select unless you specify to hold them in our Box Office.
- Tickets purchased within ten days of the performance date will be held at the "Will Call" window of our Box Office. We reserve the right to ask for photo identification when picking up your order.
- Events are removed from the website one hour prior to the scheduled event.
- Exchanges can only be made for the same production. All tickets must be surrendered to the Box Office within at least 24 hours prior to the start of your originally scheduled performance in order to exchange your tickets. This also applies to ticket donations.
- All exchanges are subject to a $5.00 exchange fee (if applicable).
- Subscriptions can only be ordered with the proper form and cannot be ordered online. Completed subscription forms can be mailed to, taken to, or faxed to the Box Office. The Box Office fax number is (561) 743-0107.
- Children under the age of 4 will not be admitted into the theatre. Management reserves the right to ask patrons with disruptive children to exit to the lobby, if need be.
- Wheelchair and handicapped seating is available. Please let us know your needs by calling the Box Office at (561) 575-2223 at least 24 hours prior to the performance you wish to attend.
- The rules for late seating and timing are at the discretion of theatre management.
- Managemnet reserves the right to refuse entrance and services to any patron.
- All performances, artists and dates are subject to change.
Box Office Hours
Ordering By Phone
$25 Rush Tickets for Students under 18
*Note: Student Rush is applicable only for Maltz Jupiter Theatre mainstage productions and does not apply to limited engagements or other non-Maltz Jupiter Theatre events.
Patrons with Disabilities
RF Listening System
-The theatre reserves the right to remove any patron from the theatre and/or premisies at the discretion of management.
-Please silence all cell phones and pagers during the performance.
-Recording devices of any type are not permitted in the theatre.
-Smoking is prohibited anywhere inside the Maltz Jupiter Theatre.
-The rules for late seating and timing are at the discretion of theatre management.
-House credits are valid for one year from the date of issue.