Maltz Jupiter Theatre Group Discounts
LET US ENTERTAIN YOU!
It’s easy as 1-2-3!
1. Choose a show(s)
2. Reserve your seats
- View the Seating Chart
- Call Shannon Murphy, Group Sales Concierge at (561) 972-6117
3. Dinning and Transportation
- Check out the Area Dining
- For group transportation, contact Minna Tervola at Academy bus and mention "Maltz Jupiter Theatre" (561) 588-4446 or www.academybus.com
What is a group?
Any group of 20 or more for the same production qualifies you for a discounted group theatre rate so make it a Maltz Event! Whether it’s a trip for your upcoming family reunion, a birthday celebration, a company party, a school group or just 20 of your favorite people you can plan a fun outing here at the Maltz Jupiter Theatre. We have a variety of entertainment throughout our season as well as Pre-Post show opportunities upon request.
- Groups save up to 10% off single ticket prices.
- Priority Reservations when you can order your tickets before they go on sale to the general public
- Receive one free group leader ticket with the purchase of 30 or more on the Season Shows
Save on Handling Fees
- Single ticket buyers pay a $5.00 processing fee per order and that fee will be waved for groups
- Personalized Concierge Services
- Customized services that include assistance with the seat selection and ticket distribution
- A “Welcome” to our theatre including lobby signage and pre-show curtain speech
- Recommendations on transportation discounts through Midnight Sun Tours. (make it a link to a transportation section with the brochure Minna gave and their website link on it).
- Suggestions on area restaurant menus and discount packages
- Hosting a “Special Event” for your group both pre-show and post-show in our facilities
- Attending ‘Talk Backs,’ where your group can get a “behind the scenes” look into the production process of creating live theatre (upon request)
- A backstage tour (upon request)
- Be apart of our E-mail Club and get information for the latest happenings, special events and exclusive offers.
Group Policies & Procedures
There are no refunds or exchanges on single events and special engagements or one-night performances.
To confirm the reservation, a signed copy of the contract and a NON-REFUNDABLE deposit of 1/3 the total cost must be received by us within 14 days of making the initial reservation. The balance must be paid in full 60 days prior to the scheduled show date.
Payment must be in the form of a check or credit card (Mastercard, Visa, Discover or American Express). Check is payable to the Maltz Jupiter Theatre.
Group members wishing to break away from the group and exchange tickets to another performance of the same production will be charged as follows:
- If the group is a “single event group” the group member exchanging will have to pay to upgrade to full price tickets plus a $5 exchange fee.
- If the group is a “subscriber group,” the group member exchanging tickets will have to pay to upgrade to normal subscription rates for the new date, plus the $5 exchange fee.